Monday, February 05, 2007

I'm having another contest!

I was updating my website yesterday and I was looking at all my book covers and thinking how cool they are. I've been very lucky to get some phenomenal cover art and I decided I wanted to know what everybody else thought of all these hunky men. So I decided on the spur of the moment to have a contest to find out.

It's easy to enter just...

Pick your favorite cover art!

To enter, go to the contest page of my website:
http://www.jennifercolgan.com/contest.htm
Choose your favorite cover art from the twelve choices shown:

E-mail your choice to me at jcolgan@newoa.com

Put FAVORITE COVER in the subject line

The winner will be announced on March 2nd 2007 and will receive a copy of the winning book (or book of their choice from the twelve titles if they already have the winning book)
Good luck!

No comments: