Sunday, November 01, 2009

Best of the Best!

I try not to post twice in one day, mostly because I only have so much to say and I like to spread it out, but since I can officially annouce it now, I just had to come back and crow a bit.




The Matchmakers came in second place in the Best of the Best eBook Contest at the Editor Jennifer Blog!*


You can drop by Editor Jennifer to see what she had to say about the book, and stay tuned for info on my prize, an AudioBook version to be produced by AudioLark.


All this month Editor Jennifer has been posting the finalists in the contest. The Matchmakers was up against some stiff competition, so I'm thrilled to have been one of the final winners.


*Note: Though my name is Jennifer and I am an editor, I am not Editor Jennifer. Just sayin'.

4 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Woohoo! Congrats!

L.K. Campbell said...

Congratulations, Jac! I wasn't online yesterday so I just now saw it.

Jen said...

Congrats! That's so cool!

Have you had an audiobook before?

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Lucinda and Jen! I've never had an audiobook before. I'm told by my publisher that the audio rights belong to me, so I can do what I wish with the finished product.

I can't wait to hear someone actually reading my words. I wonder if it will freak me out. LOL.