Friday, November 25, 2011

Happy Black Friday

Santa's Workshop

I promote retail anarchy each year by refusing to go shopping on Black Friday. I prefer to have Santa's eleves make my holiday gifts for me and deliver them via sleigh so my day after Thanksgiving is usually spent decorating at home and eating turkey leftovers.

How do you spend Black Friday? Are you up at the crack of midnight and off to the mall? Are you celebrating Cyber Monday early by doing your online shopping? Or are you just relaxing with a turkey sandwich and a Christmas movie?

2 comments:

B.E. Sanderson said...

Right now I'm celebrating Black Friday by writing. (Okay, right now I'm taking a break to read blogs, but after this, I'm right back at it.) I don't shop on this day either, but that's because I can't stand crowds. I'll hit the grocery store later and then maybe see what's on the TV.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Great way to spend the day, B.E.! I plan to write all day today [Saturday].