Monday, October 08, 2007

I'm baaaaaaack!



I'm back and raring to go. As usual, NJRW's Put Your Heart in a Book Conference was a blast.

I met so many people and saw so many old friends I don't think I could list them all.

[BTW - this is me at the Literacy Book Signing. I sold quite a number of copies of Unleashed, Conjured in Flames and Ravenstar's Bride AND was interviewed by Romance Novel TV!]

I'll be back later with the highlights. I'm still trying to get my thoughts organized. Catch you later once I've fired up my remaining brain cells.

5 comments:

Laura Bacchi said...

I bet you had a great time! Can't wait to hear more about it :)

Cassandra said...

Okay, now you have to dish on all the hawt men and juicy gossip. LOL

Did you get to see Angela J. or Amanda or any of the other Divas?

Come on, you can tell me. I won't say a word! LOL

Glad you had a great time. Oh and btw, love the photo, sugar.

CC

Tempest Knight said...

Yeah, show pics! :) Good to have you back. Sounds like you had a blast. Heh! BTW, congrats on the sales!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, ladies! I'll post more about it later in the week. Sorry Cassandra, no hot guys except on the cover of Hunter's Mate.

I did see Angela James, Amanda Brice, Stella Price, Rene Lyons and Kat Mancos - not to mentions tons of other fabulous authors from my various pubs. I want to make a list, but I'm afraid of leaving somebody out! ;)

Anonymous said...

It was so good to see you again!