Monday, October 10, 2011

The Long and the Short of It

Five Books!

The Long and Short Reviews gave Interview with a Gargoyle a positively glowing 5-Book review. Here's a snippet:

Interview with a Gargoyle is a super amazing story with fascinating characters and a love between two kindred souls. The details were superb, the editing squeaky clean, and the dialogue brisk, entertaining and insightful to the characters. There is nothing I didn’t like about this book.

Of course, this only means I have to work a lot harder on the sequel. Wish me luck!

** Edited to add - on October 11, 2011 INTERVIEW is #7 on the Samhain Best Seller list in some very prestigious company.

2 comments:

B.E. Sanderson said...

Congratulations on the awesome review, Jennifer! =o)

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, B.E.! I don't think I've ever worked harder on a book than this one, so it's nice to know people are enjoying it.