Monday, August 07, 2006

Back to the Daily Grind

We spent the weekend in Pennsylvania, visiting my sister-in-law and catching up with old friends who moved to Las Vegas several years ago. The weather was beautiful and the scenery was phenomenal. SIGH. The whole experience made me long for the quieter, simpler life of small town America.


This is a pciture from Salt Springs State Park where we did some hiking. The trails were severely damaged by recent flooding so we didn't go very far. It was nice just being out where you can't hear any traffic and you can breathe clean air. I don't think we even saw an airplane in the sky all weekend.

Today I feel like I'm back behind the Eight Ball with a ton of things to catch up on as usual. Hopefully I'll get some writing done while DS is at Robot Camp this afternoon.

In other news:
I have an excerpt of my upcoming Sci-Fi romance Ravenstar's Bride at the Amber Quill Press blog. Go check it out!This has been a long time coming and I'm really excited about the book finally being available. Look for Ravenstar's Bride in September, 2006!

No comments: