Friday, February 22, 2008

Snow day

Why bother having a major snow storm on a day when the kids are already off from school?

We're having a serious accumulation of the white stuff today, which puts a damper on a couple of my plans to actually go out. Heck, it can all wait. DH is working from home, so he's rather jaunty this morning.

The upside, I normally go to the office on Fridays, but I went on Tuesday and due to those pesky budget cuts, I have to limit my hours so I'm off today. Down side, I can't pop in and pick up my paycheck.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miserable day, isn't it?

My dh is home too. Not a productive day.

Two Voices Publishing said...

The good thing about a day like this is everyone is home, no one is going anywhere, don't have to worry about everyone on the roads, but sheesh. It felt like a Sunday all day.

Tempest Knight said...

Ugh! Sorry to hear you're still getting snow. *hugs* Hope springs comes your way soon.

Anonymous said...

Well, look at the brightside! Yup, there is one. :) We had ICE! I'll take the fluffy stuff any day.