Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You know you're in trouble when...

someone quotes Spock's dying words to you.

I was on the floor laughing last night over Big Bang Theory. When Sheldon balks at joining the team for the Physics Bowl, Leonard pulls out the big guns and gives him..."The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few..."

How many times have I heard that one? When you're a Trek geek, it's practically mandatory to hear that addage. Too funny.

DH gets a kick out of Sheldon's Green Lantern shirt too.

I'm not much for repeats these days, but here's a show I have to see more than once. In fact I watched in twice last night, along with How I Met Your Mother which also rocked, for all you Robin Sparkles fans.

All this comedy took the sting out of the Rejection I received from Harlequin for my submission to Nocturne Bites. Sigh. Hey, at least I have a completed story to sub elsewhere. Back to the drawing board.

I tawt I taw a...Romulan?? LOL.

No comments: