Friday, November 24, 2006

'Tis now the Season...


Once the Christmas Tree is up, it's officially The Season. This is what I did today. With some help from DH and the kids [he worked very hard getting all the pre-lit lights to light] we cleaned the living room, rearranged furniture, set up the tree and put up indoor and outdoor decorations.

Whew.

I'm shot now.

I also put up my new quilt:



This are the things I do when I should be writing. I'm also working on a new contest...I promise, I'm just having a hard time with all the logistics. There will be something up soon!

3 comments:

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thank you, Jennifer! That's where my energy goes when I should be writing...LOL, but I need a break from the PC sometimes.

Landra Douglas said...

Every year I wonder why I put myself through all that work for a few weeks of cheer? lol And then Christmas morning comes along and reminds me that its ALL WORTH IT! :o)

And I agree, that quilt is amazing!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks you, Bridget! Getting ready for the holidays is an awful lot of work, and then when it's all over, everything has to be packed up and stored which takes just as long as putting it all out, but I do it anyway, and I'd miss it if I didn't.

Thanks for stopping by!