Thursday, September 13, 2007

Bad Blogger

I don't mean Blogger is bad [though it could be better, ya hear that, Blogger?] I mean I've been a bad blogger this week.

It's been a whirlwind week and once again it's almost over and I'm feeling like I've gotten very little accomplished. I didn't even do Thursday Thirteen this week.

Here's a quick update:

In addition to our new family member, who, while cute and furry, has required a lot of attention and some expense to get him fully settled into the household, I've been asked to make some revisions on a manuscript by a NY publisher.

I've also got editing, promo and general upkeep to keep up with, so I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at the moment.

For that reason, I may not be blogging as much in the next few weeks, or spending time on my Yahoo loops. My priority is reworking my manuscript as requested. Eye strain is making it hard for me to spend a lot of time on the computer so a few things will have to give.

I do plan to attend the NJRW conference and book signing on October 5th and 6th [assuming the book stock I ordered arrives before then, otherwise I will not be signing, because I don't intend to sit at an empty table and try to look happy about not having books to sign]

I'll be making some announcements here and on my yahoo group, Electric Romance as the time gets closer.

In the mean time, I'll be gearing up for the release of my next Amber Quill title, Forbidden World: Ambrax on September 23rd so stay tuned. I'm not dropping off the face of the earth, just digging in, butt in chair, to get the work done.

My contest will still be running, so remember, any comments will be entered to win the September 30th drawing. Thanks again to everyone who has participated so far!

7 comments:

Shelli Stevens said...

You sound like a busy bee, which is totally understandable. I've been a bad bad blogger. I don't even apologize anymore, lol. I can't promise to change.

Anonymous said...

You are one busy gal!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Tryin' not to hyperventilate. I just got revisions on an EC ms and galleys for an Amber Quill ms besides.

Wahhhh!

Tempest Knight said...

I know what you mean about getting busy with promo and stuff. *wg* Just take it easy. Can't wait to read "Forbidden World: Ambrax"

Angela's Designs said...

Have fun staying busy.

Shelli Stevens said...

Hey! I just got your book today, you're fabulous! Thank you so much!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

WOW! I'm so thrilled for you and I hope you get through all this stuff.
Congrats on the upcoming release.