Monday, November 26, 2007

How I Met...Aunt Robin?


I know I should probably have a topic more pertinent to writing after not blogging for three days, but something's been bugging me and I have to get it off my chest.

I'm a big fan of How I Met Your Mother, but the premise, I have to admit, is starting to wear a bit thin. Has anyone else noticed that Ted has spent two years explaining to his teenage children more about how he slept with their Aunt Robin than how he actually met their mother?

Don't get me wrong, the show is hilarious, but enough already. If Robin isn't 'Mom' she and Ted need to stop fooling around and Ted needs to meet 'Mom' before the kids wise up and figure out they've got to be adopted because their parents didn't have enough time to actually meet before they were born.

That's my rant for this rainy Monday. Now back to our regularly scheduled blogging.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol -- and here I thought I was going to be lame ranting about Criminal Minds

Two Voices Publishing said...

Hey, some stuff just bugs me, I've got to get it off my chest.

Unknown said...

Yeah - you've got a point...but I do love that show! :)

Toni Sue said...

I gave that show up already. They STILL haven't gotten around to that? Geesh. Oh well, I watch a freakin' soap opera as my torture. They sure do know how to drag out a murder on General Hospital... *sigh*