Sunday, November 11, 2007

U-4EA Debuts at #2

I was just over at Fictionwise checking out the Amber Quill best seller list over there and I found U-4EA at #2!
Hey, it's the little things in life that make me happy.
4 ½ Lips! U-4EA is a fascinating book... I was spellbound by the wonderful characters... The dialog is fresh and fun and there is plenty of action to keep readers on their toes. This is a fun book that is a pleasure to read!Tara Renee, Two Lips Reviews

* * *

4 Blue Ribbons! If you are looking for a fun, quick read—U-4EA is for you. – Eileen, Romance Junkies

7 comments:

Natasha Moore said...

Congrats on your best-seller status!!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Natasha!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

I noticed that too!!! That's wonderful. I think this book deserves to be #1.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Jennifer!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous! Ursula must be so proud!

Two Voices Publishing said...

LOL, Gwen! She would be, but she's too busy beating me with a stick to work on my WIPs.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! THat's fantastic!