Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Ken'Ja!


I got my cover art for my upcoming Amber Quill story, Ken’Ja:
Check out Tige [like Tiger without the R]. Intense, isn’t he? I can’t wait for January. The Starlight Serenade anthology is going to have some great stories in it. I can’t wait to read them all!

For more info on Ken’ja check out my website page. Here’s a little secret I just discovered – there is no working link to this page on my home page! Yikes! I will correct that, but in the mean time, this is the only place you can get more info about Ken’ja!


In other news...

I found the missing cheese grater. The black hole deposited it back in the cabinet where it belonged, stuck beside the bottom drawer that slides out like a little shelf. It’s not like I didn’t look under there a dozen times. Okay, maybe half a dozen.

Saves me $5.99 to buy a new one.

3 comments:

Angela's Designs said...

Hey. Like the cover. That was a long time the Black Hole kept your cheese grater. Going on 2 months? Hmm!

K.A.S. said...

ohhhh abs! Yummy!
I'm still finding things from where my family put away dishes over Thanksgiving. My husband says, why would anyone think THAT'S where it goes? ;)

Two Voices Publishing said...

LOL, Annalee. I suppose there was a great need for grated cheese in some parallel universe.

Karen, as much as I love it when people help me clean up after the holidays, I cringe when I find things put back in the wrong place, because it usually means I've gone insane looking for them first.