Wednesday, February 15, 2006

More Good Stuff!

Yesterday was one of those rare days when stuff actually goes well. In addition to finding Conjured in Flames on the CAPA nominee list, I found Fresh Blood listed on the Fictionwise Best Seller List at #17 and on the NCP Best Seller List at Fictionwise at #10.

Over at Romance Divas, The Rebound Guy, my short contemporary erotic-romance, finaled in the Best First Meeting Contest along with some fabulous Diva authors.

To cap the day off, my hubby sent me 18 long-stemmed roses in shades of pink and yellow and salmon.

My steamy sci-fi short story, Ken'Ja will be released at Amber Quill with the Starlight Serenade Amber Pax on February 19th and I'll be having an Author day over at the Amber Heat Readers Group on February 21st! Come over and join me for excerpts and prizes!