Monday, March 27, 2006

Wolfsbane is a keeper!


I just received this phenomenal review from The Road to Romance! Here's a snippet:

Wolfsbane: Aspect of the Wolf was a true joy to read. The story was fast paced and so well written that I read it in one sitting….This novella was a pure joy to read and one I highly recommend. Jennifer Colgan has incorporated a touch of humor, a threat of danger and such compelling characters that this book will remain on my keeper shelf. With an unexpected twist to the old werewolf legends, Daniel and Emilie will keep you entertained till the very end. Unexpected detours combined with the sexual tension, makes this book not only a fantastic read but a smashing hit. Stacey Brutger for The Road to Romance

I'm just floored. The Road to Romance doesn't give points, like kisses or ribbons or hearts, but I'd say this definitely constitutes a Five-Star Review. Thank you, Stacey! You brightened a particularly grueling day of editing and laundry and reminded me why I do this writing thing.