Sunday, April 09, 2006

Tomorrow is. . .

1. My birthday and the day I announce the winners of my Birthday Bonanza Contest! Good luck to everyone and thank you again to everyone who entered and wished me a happy Birth-aversary! I will also post the winners on my website contest pages. You still have time to enter: So click here to read the rules.

2. My blog day at Amber Quill Press Authors Blog. I haven’t written my blog post yet, so it will be as much a surprise to me as to everyone else.

3. Futuristic and Sci-Fi Day at New Concepts Publishing Readers Group. This is the last day of the Backlist Blitz so hop on over and check out some sizzling excerpts from the wonderful authors at NCP!

4. Monday. Nuff said.

3 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh, happy birthday!!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Laine! I hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info Bextra demanda