Saturday, April 01, 2006

Two Voices, Two Winners Birthday Bonanza!

To commemorate the 10th Anniversary of my 29th Birthday I’ll be announcing the winners of my Birthday Bonanza contest on April 10th. Anyone who posts to my blog with the name of the book they’d like to read, between now and April 9th will be eligible to win their choice of any one of my available electronic titles. Or e-mail me the name of the book you’d like to win at jcolgan@newoa.com or bgardner@newoa.com

All you have to do is tell me which Bernadette Gardner or Jennifer Colgan title you’d like to win. I’ll pick two winners at random on April 10th and announce your names here! One will win their choice of Jennifer’s titles and one will win their choice of Bernadette’s titles.

[Winners will receive the download of their choice of electronic title in .pdf, .html or .lit format. Winner must be 18 years or older]

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like to have HUNTERS by Jennifer if I win. Although all the books look so good it was hard to decide.

jennyowl said...

I would like to win Fresh Blood.

Cynthya said...

Tough choice, but I'd love to win Hunter's Moon because the I find the idea of feline aliens fascinating. They all sound wonderful, though!

Caffey said...

HUNTER'S MOON, one I'd love to win and read.!
Gosh, I'm now reading the WOLFBANE book I bought and its great. Now I want to get more!

Liz said...

I'ld like to read Ken'Ja, all of them sound good

LISA WILLIAMS said...

I would pick Hunter's Moon for bernadette and wolf's bane for jennifer...but it was a difficult choice.

K.A.S. said...

Happy Anniversary (lol) - and Happy Birthday!

I'd love to read Hunter's Moon. Looks great!

Hope you have a wonerful celebration of your happy day.

Toni Sue said...

Conjured in Flames for me! And happy happy happy birthday (or anniversary) to you :)

Deborah Chan said...

Happy Birthday! I choose:
Hunter's Moon for bernadette and wolf's bane for jennifer

Shuck Ying said...

Happy Birthday and many more...
Hunter's Moon for bernadette and wolf's bane for jennifer

Unknown said...

I would like to read Fresh Blood.