Thursday, December 14, 2006

Double Arrgh!

Romance Divas message board has been down since yesterday and I'm going into withdrawal. I need a dose of RD quick!!

In the meantime, I finally did write out those Christmas cards. AND I made a new Christmas mailing list too, since WORD always seems to eat my labels every year. Let's see if I can still find the file in 2007.

I dusted off a half-finished story that I think will be perfect for a future Amber Pax.

I finally finished all the old meetings in Edgewater, and I'm DONE with the hour-long commute!! Yeeha!!

Now I can devote next week to preparing for the holidays and getting a little writing done!

Oh- BTW - I'll be chatting at Novelspotters on Sunday from 1:00 PM to 1:30 PM so be sure to drop by! There will be contests and lots of excerpts!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how much you can get done when Divas is down, isn't it? :D

WORD labels suck. I use my old computer, which has WordPerfect 12 on it, for Christmas cards -- their labels are much nicer.

Let's hear it for dusting off old, half-finished stories! Good luck!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Robin! Now that the forum is back up, LOL, I won't be getting as much done. Gotta' catch up with all the Divas!