Sunday, December 31, 2006

A Pixar New Years Eve

I was going to post a picture of some Pixar films up top here, but I didn't feel going back to reload it so I chose this fabulous shot of deep space instead.

Tonight we're settling on the couch with a bunch of munchie snacks and a bunch of our favorite movies:

Toy Story
A Bug's Life
Toy Story 2
Monster's In.
Finding Nemo
Cars

And we're going to ring in the New Year in animation style.

I just wanted to wish everyone a safe, happy, heathy New Year with much joy and success and lots of great books! Have a good one!

2 comments:

Monique said...

Isn't that picture absolutely beautiful? I've seen it before and it always manages to take my breath away.

Pixar is awesome. They make some good films. Finding Nemo is hands down my favorite.

Angela's Designs said...

I watched Ice Age: Meltdown. I guess it isn't Pixar. But, I enjoyed it.