Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Skin is In!


Yesterday I signed the contract for another Ellora's Cave release!
Skin will be Bernadette's foray into the paranormal...here's the blurb:

Her body is his canvas.

When Makena Brady walks into SkIntense Body Art, she expects nothing more than a little prick, and a small tattoo to satisfy her quest for independence from her ‘good girl’ lifestyle. What she gets instead is a sensual awakening.

Darq Stone is an artist and Makena’s body is the perfect canvas. He works his magic on her, bringing her to the edge of reason with a temporary tattoo airbrushed on her inner thigh. Enthralled by the excitement of lying nearly naked while he paints on her, Makena yearns for more, but can she handle the real thing? Darq is more than he seems and once he brands her with a permanent mark, she’ll be his forever.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Sounds fantastic!

Skylar Masey said...

Congratulations Bern/Jenn! That's fabulous news! And I love the premise as a watcher of Miami Ink...and a "good girl":0)

Is the pic gonna be your cover?

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Jen and Skylar! It's funny, when I first started writing this story, I devoured episodes of Miami Ink! I love Kat - now I'm catching snippets of LA Ink once in a while too.

I found the picture online and it's the perfect tone for the cover. I'm going to attach it to my art form as an example of what I'd like to see on the cover.

Natasha Moore said...

Ooh, that sounds awesome, JAC. Congrats on the contract!

Just4Me said...

OK, ink AND sex?! I'm SO there as soon as it's published!!!

Shelli Stevens said...

Congrats! That sounds yummy and sensual! Love that pic.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks everybody! I'm psyched about it. Having another EC release is awesome, but now I've got to come up with sequels for these stories! ;)

Anonymous said...

WOo hoo!!!! Congrats!