Thursday, August 02, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #22



Thirteen Reasons Amber Quill Press Rocks!

And I’m not just kissin’ butt either. I really love Amber Quill! Here’s why:

1. Faboo cover art! Come on, you’ve all seen Molten Man’s butt. ‘Nuff said.
2. Huge backlist! They’ve got tons and tons of titles!
3. Amber Paxes – five stories at a discount! Feed your need to read.
4. Excellent author relations – questions, comments, problems dealt with in a timely manner
5. Friendly people! – Everybody is super nice.
6. Stuff gets done – fast and efficient. I’m never sitting around wondering what’s going on or when something is going to happen.
7. Amber Heat – hot stuff!
8. Amber Allure – don’t be shy, if you like M/M or F/F there’s something for you
9. Impressive author list – and not just because I’m on it, twice.
10. The Amber Quill Rewards Program.
11. They put my very first print book in my hands
12. Gimme Fever Fridays on the amberheat readers list
13. I’ve got a new release coming in September! Look for Forbidden World: Ambrax in the Rugged Pax this Fall!



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!










14 comments:

Jennifer Shirk said...

#6 and 11 are reasons enough for me. LOL!

It's nice to hear you're happy with them.

Gina Ardito aka Katherine Brandon said...

Yup...your covers are da bomb! So glad you're happy there.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you have a happy home!

Tempest Knight said...

Yep, Trace does an awesome job when it comes to book covers! :) I've always love their stories.

Rhonda Helms said...

Worthy praise, indeed! The covers are beautiful, and the books are awesome!!

Debbie Mumford said...

Isn't it great to be happy where you're planted? Congrats!!

Jennifer McKenzie said...

That's awesome!!!! What a great list and makes me want to sub to them. Thanks Jennifer.

Cassandra said...

Great TT! And I agree with you. Amber Heat/Amber Quill ROCKS!

Stop by the MMC and check out my TT for today.

http://midnightmooncafe.blogspot.com

Elle Fredrix said...

And you know, none of that came across as butt kissing!

Congrats on your upcoming release!

Unknown said...

You're a lucky girl :)

Happy T13!

Paige Tyler said...

That's a great list!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

They sound awesome. If only they'd open for submissions *pout*

P. Robinson said...

That is so good to hear about a publisher. I get tired of hearing bad things about e and print publishers all the time.
Thanks for sharing!
Kissa

Laura Bacchi said...

What a cool way to showcase why AQP rocks!