Friday, July 31, 2009

Chainsaw Wielding Robot Threatens Humanity

Apparently.

According to THIS ARTICLE that DH sent me, a self-powering landscape robot created by a company called Cyclone Technologies is drawing fire [or more likely, screams of terror] from the paranoid population who fear it may have the capacity to convert more than just yard waste into organic fuel.

The company, along with DARPA [Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency] has issued a statement assuring the public that the robot, ironically named EATR, will not devour people, living or dead. Whew. Aren't you glad that's been cleared up?


In other news:


I've been having such a Jack Attack since I watched Torchwood last week. I'm not complaining or anything, but all it does is make me want more Torchwood. What hot hunky heroes do you obsess about?

No comments: