Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm on somebody's list

Amazon's list - that is - as of 7:25 PM EST today here is the Amazon Kindle Top 100 Paid Bestseller list, Romance Category:

1. Happily Ever After by Nora Roberts
2. Call Me Mrs. Miracle by Debbie Macomber
3. Cowgirls Don't Cry by Lorelei James
**4. The Matchmakers by Jennifer Colgan
5. Disintegration by Scott Nicholson
6.Whatever You Like by Maureen Smith
7. Dragonfly in Amber by Diana Gabaldon
8. Maggie's Mates by Bronwyn Green
9. Vampire Moon by J. R. Rain
10. The Perfect Christmas by Debbie Macomber
11. Trust Me on This by Jennifer Cruisie
12. Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich

Somebody pinch me. I'm on a list with La Nora, Jennifer Cruisie and Janet Evanovich? I must be dreamin'.

**Updated to note: The Matchmakers is holding steady at #2 on the Romance list now.
**And it was just kicked out of #2 by Disintegration by Scott Nicholson, I'm now at #3

6 comments:

Kristen Painter said...

Wow - that is very cool!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Kristen. I'm over the moon. I never thought I'd be up there with Nora.

Author Scott Nicholson said...

congrats, Bernadette! I'm on there, too!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Scott! I've been living with the list up on my computer just so I can look at it. How about you?

Anonymous said...

You should update this post. You're currently at NUMBER TWO!

Two Voices Publishing said...

I updated the post, and then I fell, fell, fell.

Hey, at least I had 10 days in the top 100, and I'm still in the top 20 of the romance list.