Tuesday, November 09, 2010

A new record

Today marks the day that my contemporary novella, The Rebound Guy, hits the top of my personal best seller list.

Up until now that title has been held, believe it or not, by my very first published story [which is no longer in print at the moment]. The Rebound Guy is about friends who take the plunge and become lovers, taking the chance that their new relationship won't stand the test of time. It's my favorite type of love story and apparently, readers' too - because people seem to be snatching it up like hot cakes.

I'd love to hear from anyone who's read The Rebound Guy - tell me what made you buy it. Was it the hawt guy on the cover? Was it the blurb or the idea that the old 'we can't get together because it would ruin our friendship' song is just a lame excuse?

Talk to me, I know you're out there.

2 comments:

Elle Druskin said...

Hi Jennifer,
This isn't a comment on the blog notice but your email icons are not working and I had no other way to contact you. I am reading The Matchmakers and came across a mistake; thought I should let you know. Yenta in Yiddish is NOT matchmaker, it means a busybody. Matchmaker is Shadchan (M) and the match is a Shiddoch. In case you need to use any or all of these words in the future, thought you might need to know. Feel free to contact me if this is not clear or you need other words along this line.
Elle

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Elle. Sorry for the error, I hope you otherwise enjoyed the book. I will check into my icons.