Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Ain't Technology Grand?

I used my cell phone to snap this fabulous picture at Borders Books & Music in the Garden State Plaza in Paramus, New Jersey yesterday.



Then I e-mailed the picture to myself so I could load it to my blog. Note, Immortal Lovers is two books away from La Nora! Of course I turned the copy face out so some unsuspecting romance reader would be intrigued by the gorgeous cover art and buy it. I didn't have the nerve to go up and say, "Hey! This is my book! Would you like it autographed?" I just can't do stuff like that yet, maybe one day I'll be able to.

For now, this was enough.

This and another agent request for a partial of Matchmakers, made yesterday a pretty good day.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Totally cool! Oh and good luck with that agent!

Angela's Designs said...

Your cell? Mine isn't advanced enough to do anything more than call and beep funny. :)

Thanks for the pic. I saw the e-mail.

Also best of luck with agent and double congrats on new contract. I got the contract for the novella in the muse anthology in the mail since I've last been on.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks Jodie! And congrats on the Muse contract, Annalee. That's with Triskelion, right?

Angela's Designs said...

Yes... Triskelion. Mine will be in book 3 of the anthology set. Exciting. Thanks.