Saturday, April 14, 2007

I took the plunge

I got a MySpace page.

I know, I know. I vowed I'd never do it. But since the gang at Star-Crossed put up a page, I figured I reallly needed one.

Check it out. It's a Bernadette only site. Jennifer is too shy to be on MySpace, but Bernadette is a wild thang so she jumped right in.

Here's the addy:

http://www.myspace.com/bernadettesplace

Please friend me, if you're so inclined. I just learned how to post comments with those nifty sparkly graphics so I'll be visiting my friends periodically with messages.

Ultimately I hope to post some excerpts on the blog there and some more pictures. Check out my slide show! I can't believe how well it turned out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, i'm an author who has work out with Forbidden publications. I went to your myspace site and asked for friendship! It's a nice site. Happy writing! -laura h.