Saturday, January 05, 2008

Musings...

I haven't blogged because I love the vegetable picture in my last post so much that I didn't want to move it from the top.

Yeah - that's a good excuse. I'll stick with that. LOL.

No, really, it's a great picture. I love vegetables. My kitchen is decorated with them. I used to collect silk veggies, then miniature ceramic veggies. Now I just try to stock up on real ones.

Anyway...it's been a minorly productive week. Almost 5000 words on Wolfsbane 2: Leader of the Pack. I finally took down the Christmas tree so everything feels back to normal. We still have to take down the outside decorations, but heck, it's been too cold to mess around out there.

U-4EA got 5 Angels from Fallen Angel Reviews! Here's a snippet:

This is one hot story! The premise of U-4EA would be every man’s dream and while Fletcher most definitely enjoys the results of the drugs, he also feels guilty that Talia is in the position she is with him. As they work through piloting the craft and the threat of the Mogarthan, as well as the marathon bouts of sexual activity, they soon realize their feelings are also becoming involved. These two in addition to Ganymede, Fletcher’s ethereal partner, make U-4EA a story you won’t want to miss!Reviewed by: Trang

The publishing world should be waking from it's holiday stupor now, so hopefully there will be some movement as far as my full length paranormals are concerned. Fingers crossed for 2008!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the fantastic review!

Good luck (fingers, toes, and eyes crossed for ya!) on the fulls!

Have you ever seen the Play With Your Food books? http://www.amazon.com/Play-Your-Food-Joost-Elffers/dp/1556706308