Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sleep Shopping


So just before I woke up this morning, I was buying Tarot cards in my dream. I’ve used Tarot cards before and done some of my own readings, though I haven’t had time in a while. My favorite deck is the Robin Wood deck because I like the art and the icons remind me of characters.

The deck I was buying didn’t have a name that I could remember, but the concept was that the cards corresponded to body parts and the reading you did showed you which body parts were visible and which were invisible. The ones that were invisible were ‘free’ meaning not encumbered and the more invisible parts you had, the more your soul was free.

Sounds like a cool concept. The cards were on sale for $3.85 [pretty good deal], unfortunately I woke up before I could buy them.

Have you ever done a Tarot reading for yourself or someone else? Have you ever gone shopping in your sleep?

No comments: