Saturday, July 29, 2006

I went to Borders today

And they didn't have a copy of Immortal Lovers on the shelves. That's good! I hope it means they sold the one they had. LOL.

What I did find though were two copies of Annalee Blysse's Starlit Destiny! I took this picture, then moved a copy to the open end of the top shelf where people could see it as they came around the corner. This is my new hobby - looking for my books and the books of my friends and turning them face out on the shelves. I think it does increase sales. Honest.

Today I've got to finish typing up Rogue Theta and put it aside to cool. I have some editing to do and some research to do. I still don't know what project I'm going to tackle next, but it is a nice feeling to know I've completed something.

Congrats to fellow Diva Rose Middleton who just sold t Ellora's Cave! Check out her blog to learn more about her story, Grounded.

4 comments:

Angela's Designs said...

Thanks for posting. You've motivated me to go over to the local Borders this weekend and see if they have Starlit Destiny. I'll bring my nephew Griffin tomorrow and buy him a kid's book. He'd like that. If they have SD, I'll slip an IL up next to it should they still have that book. I haven't been over there for a month.

Two Voices Publishing said...

It is my new purpose in life to rearrange titles at the book store. One day I'll get caught and probably be banished but I don't care. LOL.

Angela's Designs said...

As authors, we could laminate ID cards and flip open our wallets if anyone questions us. "I've got it all under control here, I'm the author/friend of the author/concerned reader"...

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it »