Thursday, December 06, 2007

Been editing Rogue Heart all day. I think I'm high on orange Sharpie. [My red one ran out of ink.]

I also loaded an update of Explorer - so now everything looks a little different and works a little different and I hate it all. Why can't these tech people just leave well enough alone?

Here's a funny for the week. I sent this to DD the other day and it Cracked. Her. Up.

Maybe I think it's funny because I've been working twelve-hour days all week and I'm high on orange Sharpie.

3 comments:

Melissa Blue said...

No, I've contacted the people at TBS and they say that's funny.

Tawny Taylor said...

Hey, I think it's funny, and I'm not high on orange sharpie.

But, come to think of it, it could be the laser toner. I had to clean my printer.

Anonymous said...

Loved Rogue Theta, looking forward to Rogue Heart -- hey, that means there will only be one letter different in both titles, that's cool