Sunday, December 09, 2007

Read my shirt...er...lips?

DD and DH went to the NY Anime Fest yesterday and in addition to a box of Crushed Almost Pocky [gotta love that stuff!] I got some t-shirts!



I love One-Up mushrooms. I don't smoke them or anything. I just think they're cute.


This one is for Ursula. LOL.




DH bought this one for himself. He is the master of chaos, so it's perfect for him. He's long wanted the shirt that says:

667 - Evil and then some

but I told him he should get this one:

333 - Only half evil.

He was not amused.

5 comments:

Shelli Stevens said...

Those are great shirts!! I love funny ones :)

Anonymous said...

GREAT shirts!

Toni Sue said...

LOVE the shirts! My daughter would absolutely die to have the first one for herself. She was born and raised on Mario ;)

Two Voices Publishing said...

LOL, Toni Sue. I often wish I culd vacation in the land of Mario Sunshine. I haven't played in the castle in a while and I actually miss it sometimes. Someday I'll make a therapist very wealthy I'm sure.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Oh man, I'm starting to spell like my son. I meant COULD.