Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Mixed Bag



I can't seem to settle on one coherent blog topic lately, so I thought I'd just toss up some random updates.

I've been drawing to keep myself entertained in the evenings. I've been desperate for a hobby to work on while watching television since I don't have the patience for sewing anymore and my crocheting is generally crappy.

I'm closing in on actually being ready for the holidays this year - the Christmas cards are all written out, I just have to get to the PO and buy some stamps. Most of the shopping is done. I even have supplies in for a nice, traditional Christmas morning pancake breakfast.

So far I'll have four releases lined up in 2008: my second Ellora's Cave story, Skin, will be coming out, Thieves in Paradise from Amber Quill will premiere in May and La Mirage will be available in print Samhain's Sand, Sun and Sex anthology also in May and later in the year the long-awaited [hopefully somone's been long awaiting it anyway] sequel to Wolfsbane: Aspect of the Wolf will be part of Amber Quill's Howling at the Moon...Again Pax.

Whew. It sounds like a lot - in addition to my plan to turn out at least two more stories related to Rogue Theta for EC and the second of my Forbidden Worlds stories for Amber Quill.

Now all I need is a bunch of uninterrupted writing time. Not sure where that's coming from. If anyone has any spare time they'd like to lend me, I'll fax you a cupcake. Thx!

Off to procrastinate! Have a day.

4 comments:

Shelli Stevens said...

Yay, you've got a great list of books coming out this year! :)

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Shelli! I'm hoping to add to that list as much as possible. So many ideas! So little time.

Natasha Moore said...

Congrats on all the releases coming up! Um, and about those Christmas cards...

Natasha - who has the tree up, but the cards and shopping are not even close to being done!

Two Voices Publishing said...

LOL, Natasha! The ONLY reason the cards are done is because last Saturday I had my carpets professionally cleaned and I was trapped in the kitchen while they dried. I had to work on something that didn't involve my computer.