Monday, December 10, 2007

Divas Down!

The Romance Divas forum has been down all day which puts a major cramp in my style. I consider Divas my co-workers and my friends and not being able to stop in and chat on the board a few times a day is like being banished to a windowless room in an office full of people. You know everyone is out there, but you can't see them or talk to them.

What a bummer.

Hopefully my virtual water cooler will be back online soon. Until then, if any Divas stop by and want to chat, feel free to do so!

9 comments:

Jennifer McKenzie said...

It's making me nuts!!!!! Oh wait. I showed up that way.
Never mind.

Karen Erickson said...

Oh yeah it's soooo difficult when the RD forum is down. I'm feelin' ya, really I am! LOL

Shelli Stevens said...

Okay, glad it's not just me. I don't get it! Why is this happening? What did we do to deserve this!? Whhyeee!!!

Anonymous said...

Its been driving me insane! every time it lets me a little further then cuts me off! And i really needed DIva help last night too =(

Two Voices Publishing said...

LOL, Jen. Since most of us Divas are already a little - you know - weird - ;) imagine the shape we'll all be in after a few days without RD.

I always start out thinking it's just me, but apparently it's a major server issue. Fingers crossed we don't lose everything like we did last time.

Dayna_Hart said...

I just got made a moderator. There are pretty new buttons to click and interesting new places to see as a mod...and *sniffle* I can't do any of them right now.

I wonder if any of us will find our productivity goes up, or if clicking and refreshing actually makes it go down

Anonymous said...

Congrats on making moderator Dayna! and i'm guess refreshign will make our productivity go down.

Toni Sue said...

*sigh* I feel the same way. This is sheer torture. I need a fix (pats her veins) NOW! ;) And yes, Ms. McKenzie, you are already gone. I know that for a fact cuz I drove ya there ;)

L.K. Campbell said...

Fortunately, I've been too busy today to miss it, but tomorrow will be a different story.