Friday, June 20, 2008

Glorious hours of peace and quiet...

I has them.

Today would be the last day of school, however - we're allowing DD, who hasn't missed a day of school in two years, to take the day off so she can attend an Anime convention. DH is taking her today, Saturday and Sunday, along with one of her friends. They're meeting another one of her friends there...blah, blah, blah.


Anyway, last night they went to pick up the weekend passes and got a third kid's pass for free, which means DS [who hadn't wanted to go until now] can go for free. So he's taking the day off too and going to spend the weekend at the con.


Which leaves little 'ol me all by my lonesome for three days! [They'll be home at night, but gone from dawn 'til dusk].


[Insert wild happy dance here]

happy dance



I plan to have an intense BDSM/Menage session...[with my WIP, people!] I may not check in again until Monday...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rofl -- enjoy -- it's the last peace you'll have until September

Two Voices Publishing said...

Tell. Me. About it.

Anonymous said...

hehehe!