Sunday, June 24, 2007

Pimpin' a Diva Today!

And now for something totally different. Fellow Romance Diva Debbie Mumford wrote a fascinating story that caught my attention right away. I'm an explorer from way back so when i read the blurb of Beneath and Beyond I had to pick it up.

This short story is packed full of adventure and mythology. It's a quick, well-written read and I really enjoyed it. If you need to clear you palate of a steady diet of romance, check it out, it's different and intriging!


Beneath and Beyond

by


Debbie Mumford


Archaeologist Erin Carstedter is a no-nonsense kind of gal. Her colleagues know, if she can’t examine it with a microscope or define it by scientific method, it doesn’t exist. Erin’s beliefs are about to be tested by the most exciting archaeological find of this (or any other) century. A ruin has been discovered beneath the polar ice cap some fifty miles north of Alert, Canada. What Erin and her colleague, Dr. Matt Davidson, discover in those icy depths will challenge her thinking…and change the world forever.


Genre: Science Fiction / Fantasy

Format: eStory (23 pages)

Buy Beneath and Beyond here!

6 comments:

Debbie Mumford said...

Thank you so much! I truly appreciate your mini-review. Woot!!

Shelli Stevens said...

You're so cool to pimp her out! It looks like an interesting read!

Rhian said...

La Mirage was a GREAT story Jennifer! Loved the ending with the photo on the wall.

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Looks interesting.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Debi, NP! I I really did enjoy the story. You had me at 'buried ruins' - the frustrated archeologist in me could not resist.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thank you Rhian! I'm glad you enjoyed it!