Monday, June 25, 2007

The view from my desk


For a change we had absolutely gorgeous weather this weekend. We didn't need the AC on and it was breezy and beautiful outside. I actually needed a sweater for a while believe it or not, but the best part was I got to enjoy working outside on the patio. This was my view all weekend.

It made slogging through my WIP a little bit easier and now I think I'm almost done. I may actually make my deadline without having to find a creative way to ask for more time.

Unfortunately the perfect weather didn't last past Sunday evening, and today it's seasonably hot, but it was sure nice while it lasted.

3 comments:

L.K. Campbell said...

I tagged you. Visit my blog to read all about it.

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Awesome view! And the weather seems perfect.
Glad you're getting through wip.

Shelli Stevens said...

What a pretty view! Good luck with the WIP. You can do it!