Monday, June 04, 2007

What's up for Monday?

It's time for another Backlist Book of the Week!






For an excerpt from Wolfsbane visit Bernadette's Place on MySpace and read my latest blog entry.

URL http://www.myspace.com/bernadettesplace
Blog URL http://blog.myspace.com/bernadettesplace

For details on my Backlist Bonanza Book of the Week Contest visit either of my Websites:

www.bernadettegardner.com

www.jennifercolgan.com

Chances to win every month just by chatting with me!

Congratulations again to May’s Winner:

Tiarie Vaughn-Lazzar!





Please contact me, Tiarie, to claim your prize!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED this one. Daniel and Emilie's story is one worth keeping!

Shelli Stevens said...

You know you are doing fabulous. You've got a great big ole back list. Congrats!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Jennifer and Shelli! Sometimes I can't believe how many stories I've got out there.

Jennifer McKenzie said...

Wow! Looks good! I've been wanting some of your backlist.
*off to read excerpts*

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Jen! I hope you enjoy them.

Cherie J said...

Congrats Tiarie! All I can say is that Wolfsbane sounds as good as it looks. I love the covers of your books. I loved the cover and story for Conjured in Flames so much I bought a copy at Amazon.com this weekend. Can't wait to read it.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks Cherie! I hope you enjoy Conjured. The cover is definitely one of my favorites and I loved writing the story. The plot actually came to me in a dream.