Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How cool is this?



I found out today that The Matchmakers has been chosen for next Monday's COVER CLASH over at EMBRACE THE SHADOWS blog.
I don't normally do this, but what the heck...please, please, please, please stop by Embrace the Shadows on Monday, August 3rd. I'm told you can vote for your favorite cover and comment on the covers that are competing.
Don't worry, I'll put up a reminder on Monday. I can't wait to see the comments and find out what other cover(s) have been chosen for the clash.
In other news:
I DID IT! I finished the final scene of my WIP. Yay!!! Now I have to finish typing it [thanks to some roving thunderstorms I had to shut off my computer this afternoon, which means none of my editing got done, but I did get to curl up on the couch and write - once the dog stopped having his thunder-induced conniption fit.]
Whew! You have no idea how thrilled I am to have finished this story - well, the first draft anyway. It still needs work of course, but it's done, done, done!! [Doing the dance of joy right now.]

4 comments:

Jen said...

Woo hoo! Congrats on finishing!

Wise choice not to risk having your computer fried. These storms have been wicked.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks!

If only I could power the dog down during a storm. He nearly blows a fuse all by himself.

Kristen Painter said...

Definitely remind us on Monday!

Two Voices Publishing said...

I will post it on Divas. I didn't want to do it too soon 'cause people might forget by Monday. I know I would. LOL.