Wednesday, December 02, 2009

A new month

So my MiniNano ended with a whimper rather than a bang. A bout of food poisoning [not from Eggoes] sidelined me for the last day in which I planned to power through the ending of my second novella.

All in all I think I did good. One full novella and sixteen chapters of the second one. Now I have to work on the second drafts, which won't be easy since most of my motivation has fled. After being violently ill on Sunday night, my ambition this week is to spend as much time lying on the couch as possible.

Hopefully my NaNo mojo will return once I feel better.

5 comments:

Jen said...

You did GRRRRRREAT!

Feel better!

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks! Feeling much better today.

Kristen Painter said...

Ugh. Being sick like that sucks! But you still did an awesome job.

Jen said...

That's good.

Maybe you should put "writing mojo" on your Xmas list...

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Kristen!

Jen, every year I ask Santa for mojo. I think he may run out some times before he gets to my house, but trust me, it's on the list!