Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ready for 2011

For once, I'm way ahead the game.

Yesterday I signed a new contract with Samhain for my paranormal novel Uncross My Heart which will be available in 2011.

Uncross [as I've been calling it] is as near and dear to me as The Matchmakers.

This novel was a real labor of love that introduces characters I was hoping to spend a lot of time with. I hope my readers will too...here's the working blurb:

Uncross My Heart

After more than a century living la vida muerta, Julian Devlin loses his wealth and his hard won place in the vampire hierarchy when his closest ally betrays him by casting a magick spell which restores his humanity. Forced to rely on Zoe Boyd, the quirky, fashion unconscious consignment shop owner who helps him navigate through the human world while he seeks help from a devilish witch to reverse the spell, Julian learns the value of a beating heart and a human soul. When finally faced with the opportunity to reclaim his lost power, he must choose between the cold comfort of immortality and his love for the beautiful woman who risked her life to give him back his death.


Notice how I worked 'la vida muerta' in there? It really wasn't intentional, but now I kind of like it.

Stay tuned for more info on Uncross my Heart!

7 comments:

Jen said...

Can't wait to hear it!

(and Congrats on the sale!)

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks!!

Kristen Painter said...

Congrats! Sounds like a great story.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Kristen! It's some of my best work - so I can't wait for people to read it.

Cora Zane said...

Congrats! It sounds like a great story. I'm looking forward to it.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Cora!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.