Friday, April 23, 2010

Location, location, location

I got a kick out of this picture from I Can Has Cheezeburger for a couple of reasons.

1. Since we've been house hunting [found one, btw - updates will coming] I've seen so many descriptions of properties for sale - and 'bigger on the inside' has acutally shown up once or twice. 'Must be seen!' is another catchphrase I'm skeptical of. Now I'm wondering if all those houses that are 'bigger on the inside' might really be TARDISes. I'll never know.

2. Anyone caught the first episode of the new Dr. Who? I was hugely skeptical about Dr. # 11 played by Matt Smith. He's too young and he's not David Tenant, but I have to admit, he did a good job. I 'm looking forward to more episodes, but I'll always have a soft spot for 'Ten.'

1 comment:

Jen said...

Great pic!

Haven't seen new Dr. yet...no spoilers please.

Congrats on finding the house!