Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bloggin' in Style!

I've been given a Stylish Blogger Award by Cora Zane!


These are the rules for accepting this award:




* Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. Thanks, Cora!
* Share 7 things about yourself.
* Award up to 10 great bloggers and contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.
 
Seven things about me:
 
1. I'm a hopeless fan of British sci-fi. The cheesier the better. Ask me about The Tomorrow People and Blake's 7. [On second thought, don't].
 
2. 2nd to romance, I like reading adventure stories. If someone is exploring something and bound to find something scary and/or weird, I'm in.
 
3. My favorite color has been and probably always will be purple or any shade thereof.
 
4. My favorite flower/scent is lilac.
 
5. I've been known to hug trees.
 
6. I will fly [in a plane] but I despise it.
 
7. If I surf onto a website that has music, I immediately surf away, because sound from my computer always attracts people at home to look over my shoulder which I can't stand.
 
Awesome bloggers:
 
Kristen Painter
LK Campbell
JB Lynn's Confessions of a Crime Writer
Hyperbole and a Half

No comments: