Saturday, February 11, 2006

Tagged Again!

Karen tagged me with this:

Currently. . .

current clothing: gray sweats, lavender unicorn t-shirt.
current hair: almost back to my natural mouse color, new haircut, short layers, needs some highlights
current mood: pensive – will we get that blizzard their predicting?
current refreshment: Sprite
current annoyance: that the housework never seems to go away
current avoidance: cleaning out the dresser drawerscurrent smell: strawberry VO5 shampoo
current thing you ought to be doing: rewrites
current thing or things on your wall: calendar, my cork board with my 5 ANGELS/recommended read from Fallen Angels prominently displayed
current IM/person you're talking to: I don’t have IM
current jewelry: 10-year anniversary ring
current book: You’ve Got Male, by Elizabeth Bevarly
current worry: DS has a bad cold and feels miserable. I hope he gets some rest tonight.
current favorite celebrity: Josh Holloway of LOST
current obsession: getting several manuscripts completed and submitted
current love: vanilla cappuccino with a peppermint twist
current longing: my royalty check showing up in the mail ;)
current disappointment: the new dishwasher left me some spotted plates this morning
current lyric in your head: The first cut is the deepest. . .
current music: Nada
current favorite book: The Matchmakers [my current WIP] ;)
current favorite movie: Love Actually
current wish: finding an agentcurrent happy thing: Hershey’s kisses
current undergarments: ?? Clean and relatively un-holey thank you!
current desktop picture: the shot I took in Disney World of the new mountain that’s going to be an attraction at Blizzard Beach
current plans for tonight/weekend: maybe watching Zorro and waiting for the snow to start

So what are you currently doing?

1 comment:

Angela's Designs said...

I got tagged too. Fun one.