Thursday, March 09, 2006

Max Headcold

I finished the galleys for More Than a Fantasy [the short ones are easy!] and got them back to Trace at Amber Quill. To my complete surprise, the release date for the Forbidden Amber Pax collection will be March 19th. I’m looking forward to seeing what other tantalizing tales the Forbidden Pax authors have in store.

I’m glad I got that done yesterday because I got hit with a major head cold last night. Partly due to the fact that I had just been thinking not long ago that I haven’t had a major cold in a long time. When will I learn? Today, I may curl up on the couch with a bunch of editing and just rest. Tomorrow is a busy day at my office so I really hope I’m well enough to go and get my meeting prep taken care of. Since I’m only there one day a week, I hate to call out. Dear husband is out getting me some extra-strength Sudafed. I hope he gets back soon. …

2 comments:

Angela's Designs said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. Congrats on edits.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Annalee. Today was a two tissue box day. Ugh.