Monday, March 06, 2006

Some changes

I've renamed my blog to reflect the fact that it belongs to both of my alter egos. You may find it will begin to look a little different. I hope it remains entertaining.

Today I got confirmation that my submission for the 2007 Ellora's Cavemen Anthology was recieved. No final decisions will be made until December 2006, but at least I know my story made it to the right in-box. Ten months is a long time to wait, but at least it's a finite period. I can live with that. I may even submit something else between now and September just to hedge my bets a little.

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Nice. Honestly I prefer that authors let their readers know that they have 2 or more pen names. If they like your writing then the might broaden both yours and their market.

Wahoo for EC, best of luck with it

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Jodie! I'm hoping the crossover will help me. I'm finding a fan base slowly but surely.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Local 108 job list information about imitrex Gay script online Arkansas cosmetology schools Hardcore xxx cinnama busty lola ferrari tr wireless automotive headphones Galveston island web cams

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! New orleans ultrasonic liposuction car daytona ferrari kit Sex tablets for male Webcam chat applet free online poker tournament credit card