Wednesday, October 04, 2006

How Cool is This?

Immortal Lovers (ペーパーバック)

I was Googling myself [blush] and I came across the page for Immortal Lovers at Amazon Japan!

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/1586087436

在庫状況(詳しくはこちら): 通常1~2週間以内に発送します。 この商品は、Amazon.co.jp が販売、発送します。

I don’t know if the Japanese characters will translate to blogger but they’re very cool. Apparently the book costs 1590 yen. I don’t think these means it’s been translated into Japanese – OMG – how cool would THAT be? I’d have to buy a copy just to look at it.
Nevertheless it’s awesome.


In addition, while searching Google, I found a Five-Heart review for Flight of the Valkyrie that I didn’t know about!

Here’s a snippet:

Five Hearts! Flight Of The Valkyrie by Jennifer Colgan is a dynamic love story, taut with suspense, intrigue, betrayal and true love marked by the hottest love making imaginable. Ms. Colgran has truly outdone herself with this one. I wasn’t able to put it down. The sexual tension as well as the suspenseful tension kept me awake and reading to the end. [This is] one you’ll want to read again and again. – Karen H., The Romance Studio

Gotta love that – the hottest love making imaginable! And it isn’t even one of my e-Rom titles.

It’s the little things that make my day.

Sayanara!

1 comment:

Angela's Designs said...

I saw the book on some of the other international sites... Germany, France, UK... but never checked Japan. Is it new? Must be they recently opened a warehouse there? Hmm...