Friday, October 06, 2006

Put Your Heart in a Book

I'm off to the NJRW Put Your Heart in a Book Conference in Iselin this weekend. I can't wait to get there!

Last year I had a blast. I had dinner with Liddy Midnight and Jenna Peterson on Friday night, met Linda Sawicki from Dorchester on Saturday and met a handful of wonderful authors at the Literacy Book signing at the end of the conference.

I also attended a number of wonderful workshops and enjoyed fantastic presentations from the conference's keynote speakers.

Oh, yeah, and I had two wonderful days to myself surrounded by romance authors. You can't beat that with a stick.

I'm hoping in the coming years I'll have the budget to attend more than one conference a year, but for now, this is the one so I try to make the most of it.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there and I'll be back with a full report on Sunday or Monday [depending on how tired I am.]

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Two Voices Publishing said...

I did, Laine! Thanks!