Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy 4th!


Sexy & Romantic glitter graphics from S e x i l u v . c o m


So what's everyone doing today? It's a relatively cool, cloudy day here in NJ, which is fine by me. We're planning on doing very little - well, very little in the way of "day off" plans. We may take the kids to go see the Transformers movie [though I'd prefer to see Ratatouille - I hear it's great]. I really need to do laundry, clean the bathrooms and power through some more scenes of my WIP from hell. It's getting better - really a lot better. I've put chapter five to bed and now I'm concentrating on abusing chapter six.

The question I have is, how did the summer get so busy already? My calendar is full of appointments [no, not editors - doctors - the kids have to update their vaccinations this summer, DD just started physical therapy for her knees,] summer camp schedule is harrowing with cooking class and robot camp mixed into rec camp, Anime convention, and somewhere I'm insisting on a day at the beach, though DH would prefer I forget about that. I've put off that week's vacation until I finish my WIP and I doubt the house will get that all over cleaning it desperately needs until July is over.

What happened to the lazy, hazy days of summer? For me, it's just any other season but with more A/C.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay that your WIP is getting better. I TOLD you it's good--make that great!

Sparky Duck said...

Lets see, I got soaked in the rain while BBQing, spent a fun time with inlaws (no joke) and watched poor hall and oates on TV and hoped they did not get electrocuted

Two Voices Publishing said...

The funny thing is, I was reading posts from a year ago, and I was having the same problem with Rogue Theta.

Thanks for stopping by, Sparky! A fun time with the in-laws? I'm impressed. Around here, that's usually a recipe for disaster.