Tuesday, February 05, 2008

What they're saying...

about Skin!

I've never gotten reviews this fast before. Here's a sample of what they're saying about SKIN!

Five Cherries! [Skin is] ... fascinating and downright erotic. This intensely sensual and erotic story was so mesmerizing ... Needless to say, I commend the author on a job well done. – Viscaria, Whipped Cream
***
84! [Skin is] a sexy story that makes an erotic fetish out of body art...this book works because damn it’s hot – Mrs. Giggles
***
Grade A! Man, oh Man! Have you ever read a book that has you smiling like the Cheshire Cat? ...This book is a scorcher! Shira, Simply Romance Reviews
I'm always amazed when I manage to impress Mrs. Giggles. LOL.

3 comments:

Cora Zane said...

Jennifer, what a hot book! AND THAT COVER! *drool* That has to be one of the sexiest covers ever! :o

Two Voices Publishing said...

Thanks, Cora! Yeah, I gotta admit, the cover is YUMMY.

Anonymous said...

Those are some fabulous reviews.

I'm impressed!

Congrats!