Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Smooch of Death

I know. I know. With great power comes great responsibility and if I was responsible I'd keep my mouth shut whenever I like something, but I just gotta say...I love Big Bang Theory.



This show is hilarious - maybe because I live with a computer and sci-fi geek, and I am a sci-fi geek myself so I know all the superhero, Star Trek, and Battlestar Galactica references. I mean, it's so much funnier to watch people playing Klingon Boggle when you've actually known people who do play Klingon Boggle. And watching a bunch of guys dance around in joy when they use their computer to turn on the stereo really is hysterical when you're married to a guy who has neon lights on his CPU [his computer, people. Getcher minds outta the gutter.]
Last night's new episode was a treat, especially the scene where Penny is helping Leonard pick out an outfit for his conference. She pulls a 'classic' BSG uniform out of the closet and says, "Why didn't you wear this for Halloween?" and Leonard says: "Because it's not a costume. It's a flight suit."
What made that line even funnier, was DH sitting next to me saying, "Oh, wow, he's got a Flash costume in there too!"
And yes, DH knew it was the bubble city of whatever you have from Krypton even before Leonard explained it.
Yep. This stuff is definitely funnier when you live it. If any big wigs from CBS are reading this [and come on, fellas, I KNOW you do] keep Big Bang Theory on the air - it rocks.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

You can rest assured The Big Bang Theory will be here for a long time. It has 8 new episodes to air this season, and it has already been renewed for a full season next season. It got really good ratings last night. It always gets good ratings. Over 9 million people watched. It will be here at least through next season.

Two Voices Publishing said...

Great news!! Thanks Ryler - whoever you are! [I told you, you guys are reading!!] LOL.

Anna said...

I have to say I'm a Big Bang lover too. Those guys crack me up. Some of the best comedy on this year. Not that you can call a tv season, but definitley glad to see them back.